The Original Handlebar Jack®
The Original Handlebar Jack® is a portable repair stand that enables you to perform field repairs or routine maintenance on your eBike without damaging your handlebars, display or controls.
Made in the USA, The Original Handlebar Jack® simply and securely attaches to your handlebars and adds a 8.2cm offset from your handlebars to the ground. This offset protects eBike displays, throttles, and any other handlebar mounted accessory from touching the ground. A proven tripod design keeps your bike stable while you perform needed repairs. When not in use, Handlebar Jack magnetically locks together making storage a breeze.
- Thick, durable hook and loop strap
- Integrated detents keep the legs in the open or closed position
- Made in USA using high quality glass reinforced nylon
- Strong N52 neodymium magnets to keep the jacks together
- Built to withstand the extra weight of eBikes
- Portable design weighing only 120g
Closed and mated together: 15x5x5cm, 120g
Deployed: 9.2cm tall
2 x The Original Handlebar Jack®
Bike and personal safety is our main concern. Please use The Original Handlebar Jack® out of the flow of any traffic and on a level terrain. We are not responsible for any damage due to misuse or accidental damage.