The Original Handlebar Jack® | Set of 2 Jacks
The Original Handlebar Jack® is a portable repair stand that enables you to perform routine maintenance on your eBike without damaging your handlebars, display or controls.
Made in the USA, The Original Handlebar Jack® simply and securely attaches to your handlebars and adds a 8.2cm offset from your handlebars to the ground. This offset protects eBike displays, throttles, and any other handlebar mounted accessory from touching the ground. A proven tripod design keeps your bike stable while you perform needed repairs. When not in use, Handlebar Jack magnetically locks together making storage a breeze.
- Thick, durable hook and loop strap
- Integrated detents keep the legs in the open or closed position
- Made in USA using high quality glass reinforced nylon
- Strong N52 neodymium magnets to keep the jacks together
- Built to withstand the extra weight of eBikes
- Portable design weighing only 120g
- Set of 2 Jacks
Closed and mated together: 15x5x5cm, 120g
Deployed: 9.2cm tall
2 x The Original Handlebar Jack®
Bike and personal safety is our main concern. Please use The Original Handlebar Jack® out of the flow of any traffic and on a level terrain. We are not responsible for any damage due to misuse or accidental damage.